- Types of Information Collected:
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us through the Website, including your name, email address, residential address, shipping address, phone number, credit card information, comments, and demographic information.
IP Address and Device Information
We collect information from your Internet browser when you visit the Website, including your IP address, HTTP referrer, browser and device information, webpages visited, session information, and search queries on the Website. We collect this information using cookies and other tracking technologies. Users who do not accept cookies may not be able to access all areas or features of the Website.
Comments / Discussion Forums
We allow users of the Website to submit comments and we make discussion forums available on the Website. We also provide opportunities for users to submit questions and make other submissions. Any information submitted to the Website for these purposes will be stored by us and made publicly available. Please be careful what you disclose about yourself. Remember, you are ultimately responsible for any personal information you post online.
- How We Use Your Information:
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- Processing payments;
- Facilitating, personalizing, and improving your experience on the Website;
- Providing customer service;
- Monitoring and analyzing usage of the Website, and optimizing its performance;
- Improving the security of the Website and preventing fraud;
- Making business improvements;
- Delivering targeted advertising; and
- Communicating with you, including sending you marketing materials and newsletters to your email address and mailing address.
- How We May Share Your Information:
We may share your personal information with our vendors, service providers, business partners, and other third parties as reasonably necessary to operate the Website and provide services to you, including but not limited to processing payments, improving the Website, performing maintenance on the Website, providing technical support, communicating with you, and optimizing the relevance of our messages to you. We may also share the information we collect to comply with the law, a court order, or legal process served on us, to cooperate with the investigation of alleged unlawful conduct, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or protect the intellectual property and other rights associated with the Website, or to transfer our assets to another company.
- Your Rights in Your Information:
We process your personal information with your consent, as necessary to process payments, and in furtherance of the legitimate interests our business, including to prevent fraud, provide customer service, optimize the Website, market our products, and make business improvements. The personal information we collect from you will be stored and processed in the United States. Depending on your location and our basis (or bases) for collecting your personal information, you may be entitled to certain privacy rights, including:
- Right of access to your personal information;
- Right to rectification of your personal information;
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- Right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object (opt-out);
- Right to withdraw consent; and
- Right to refuse automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
We take commercially reasonable measures to safeguard the information we collect from you. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us using the information provided below.
- Contact Us:
Victoria Stilwell Academy, LLC
PO Box 250284
Atlanta, GA 30325
Email: [email protected]
Please note that our Terms and Conditions also govern use of the Website.