Victoria Stilwell Academy (VSA) provides scholarships to its Dog Trainer Course (DTC) for groups of 3 or more individuals who apply, enroll and pay tuition as a combined entity.
The Group Discount Scholarship provides a 10% discount off the regular tuition. The Scholarship discount covers tuition only, and does not include any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by students such as travel, hotel, or meals.
Groups can consist of employees or subcontractors of one or more entities, or can be individual applicants willing and able to combine into one entity for the purposes of DTC enrollment.
To qualify for a VSA Group Discount Scholarship, group applicants collectively must:
- Consist of one group of three or more individuals
- Apply as one group using the DTC Group Application Form
- Pay all fees and tuition as one group (not individually)
- Be individually accepted for enrollment
How to Apply
To apply for VSA’s Group Discount Scholarship, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the Group Discount Application Form below.
- Have each individual within the group complete the Individual Application Form that will be emailed following the acceptance of the Group Application Form.
Upon receipt of all of the above, VSA will notify the applicant Group Leader within 2 weeks of its determination regarding Scholarship eligibility. VSA reserves the right to limit the number of Scholarships available per In-Person Track class at its sole discretion.
Group Scholarship Application Form
To be completed by one designated ‘Group Leader’. No preference or special status will be conferred upon the Group Leader – it is a clerical designation only.