Featuring a world-class roster of elite presenters covering topics ranging from training and behavior to rescue/shelter work and the latest in behavioral and cognitive science, the Dog Behavior Conference (DBC) is a 3-day virtual event designed specifically for attendees seeking an inspirational learning experience and the opportunity to connect with and be inspired alongside a uniquely like-minded audience of dog lovers.
$145 for all 3 days
Dr. Kathy Murphy
- Following the Dog into a World of Smell
- Helping Shelter Dogs Through Difficult Times
- Creating a Support Bubble for Adolescent Dogs
- To Neuter or Not to Neuter? – That is the Question!
- The Power of Sound: How Music and Sound Therapies Can Change Dogs’ Lives
- Beyond the Operant – Stepping into the Dog’s Behavioural Experience
- Working With Your Pet Chainsaw – Safe and Effective Handling Techniques for Dog Aggression
- Home Alone: Separation Without Anxiety
- “I’m out of control!” – Helping the Over-Aroused Dog
- Will They Grow Out of It? Recognition of Behavioral Disorders in Puppies and Options for Treatment
- …and more!
Following 6 sold-out years of in-person conferences held throughout the UK, due to the global pandemic, in early 2020 the seventh annual DBC was shifted to an online conference with overwhelming success, providing thousands of attendees from around the world the opportunity to take advantage of the unique and powerful nature of the DBC experience.
Due to the success of the move online in 2020 and based on the public’s rave response to the communal nature of the virtual experience, in 2021 the eighth annual DBC will once again be accessible to all as a global online event.
Expand your knowledge, re-charge your passion, connect with like-minded dog people, learn how science impacts real-world training, and renew your dedication and inspiration to helping provide the best possible life for dogs and the people who love them.
Attendees of the 3-day online event will receive full entry to stream all of its live presentations, downloadable PDF resources, exclusive access to special promotions, and access to video recordings of each presentation from the conference.
Seats are limited, so don’t delay in registering for the online conference now to ensure you have a spot at this industry-leading annual event!
International Dog Behaviour Conference Key Facts
- CEUs will be available from IAABC, CPDT, PPAB and VSA.
- Registration fee is $145 (approx £110) and grants access to all conference presentations on all days of the event.
- Single-day registrations are not available.
- Access will be available to re-watch all presentations via recordings.
- Group registrations not available – must be purchased separately.
- The registration fee will be charged to your PayPal or credit/debit card account as ‘DBC’ or ‘DogConference’.
- Conference is held only online – there is no in-person version of the event.
- Attendees will receive a digital certificate of attendance after the event.
Q: Can I attend just one of the three DBC days?
Due to space and registration limitations, attendees are not able to register for only one day of the conference. All registrations are for the full, 3-day conference.
Q: What time does the conference begin and end each day?
The first presentations each day will begin at 10am ET (3pm UK time), while the final presentation each day will end by 6pm ET (11pm UK time).
Q: Will I get CEU’s?
Yes. The Dog Behavior Conference will be approved for CEU’s via IAABC, CPDT, PPAB and VSA.
Q: Are there discounts for group or rescue organizations?
Costs for the conference are already underwritten and further discounts are unfortunately not available.
Q: What is the refund policy?
Refunds are available up to 10 days before the event, after which refunds will only be granted upon request if there is a waitlist for the conference.
Q: Is VAT included in the ticket price?
No VAT is collected on the ticket purchases, as the organizing entity is a US company with no VAT exposure. Therefore, VAT receipts are not available for attendees.
Q: My registration was bought for me by someone else. Does my name and email need to be on the registration?
Yes. Each ticket must be purchased separately and results in a unique access code to the conference, so each person attending must register individually WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE ACTUAL ATTENDEE. Note that the email provided during registration will be the only email to receive login instructions and conference access, so be sure to use the name and email address of the person who will be attending the conference.
Q: What if I need to leave a presentation partway through it?
No problem. You can leave and rejoin the conference as many times as you like, and all presentations will be recorded (audio and video) so that you can catch up on what you missed later.
Q: Will I get a certificate for this?
Yes. All attendees will be emailed a digital certificate of completion after the event.